- The South River Primary/Elementary School PTA Adopt-A-FamilyProgram will be sponsoring a Breakfast With Santa once again this year. The breakfast is being held on Saturday, December 14, 2013, 10:00 – 11:30 am, in the South River Middle School Cafetorium. Tickets are $3.00 – children up to the age of 10 are welcome – come join in the fun – breakfast, crafts, games, music, and visit with Santa. Children must be accompanied by an adult. Tickets are available at the door the day of the event. However, space is limited, so it is advisable to purchase tickets in advance. Tickets may be purchased at the High School Winter Concert on December10th, 7:00 pm, High School Auditorium, and at the Primary School Grade 1 Concert on December 11th, 7:00 pm, in the Middle School Cafetorium. Proceeds will be donated tot he Adopt-A-Family Program. For further information, please contact
- JUST IN TIME FOR YOUR
SEPTA Upcoming Fundraisers
· Origami Owl – Ending December 6th –20% donated to SEPTA (link to flyer: http://www.southriverpta.org/pdf/septa/septa_origami_owl_fundraiser_flyer.pdf)
· Anti-Aging Skin Care – Ending December 15th– 10% donated to SEPTA (link to flyer: http://www.southriverpta.org/pdf/septa/septa_skin_care_fundraiser.pdf)
· FIVE BELOW – December 12th-18th– 10% donated to SEPTA (link to flyer: http://www.southriverpta.org/pdf/septa/five_below_septa_2013.pdf)
· PANERA Bread – December 18th, 20134:00pm-8:00pm (link to flyer: http://www.southriverpta.org/pdf/septa/Panera_Bread_SEPTA.pdf)
NEXT MEETING DATE: Join Us on Wednesday, January 15th, 2014 at
6:30pm at the South River Library
- It is that time of the year once again when the Primary/Elementary PTA Adopt-A-Family Program asks for assistance in making the holidays more joyous for disadvantaged children in
In the past we have been fortunate enough to assist over 100 children in our community. We are currently asking for toys, clothing, food or a monetary gift to assist in purchasing items (new items only please). If you would like to donate a monetary gift, please make the check payable to Adopt-A-Family.
For your convenience, a drop off bin will be located at the South River Police Department located on Main Street and the South River Public Library located on Appleby Avenue.
Thank you, on behalf of the Adopt-A-Family Program, for your generosity and support.
Any questions may be directed to Debbie Zemann at 732-841-1954 or Donna Geesey at 908-208-3080.
7:00 PM HS Winter Concert
7:00 PM PS Grade I Winter Concert
10:00 AM - 11:00 AM ES Principal/Parent Discussion Group
7:30 PM MS PTA DANCE
7:30 AM ACT Administration
10:00 AM - 11:30 AM BREAKFAST WITH SANTA MS CAFETORIUM
7:00 PM BOE Pre and Public Mtg