South River Primary School

Making a Difference

Important Information

  • Kindergarten Registration Jan. 15th 2015 letters (A-M) 9:30-11:30

    , (Last Modified about a minute ago)
    Comments (-1)
  • Kindergarten Registration Jan. 22nd 2015 letters (M-Z) 9:30-11:30

    , (Last Modified about a minute ago)
    Comments (-1)
  • Kindergarten Registration Packets are in the Primary School Office as of Jan.6th 2015

    , (Last Modified about a minute ago)
    Comments (-1)

Primary Announcements

  • There will be an additional Kindergarten Registration held on Tuesday April 14th between the hours of 

    9:30-11:30AM & 12:30-3:30PM. 
    To be eligible for enrollment a child must be 5 years old on or before October 1, 2015.
    The following items are necessary for you to present upon registering your child:
    I.        Birth Certificate (Original - Vital Statistics Dept.)
    II.      Proof of immunizations, under doctor's signature for: 
               DPT Series & Booster (5)
               Polio Series & Booster (4)
               Measles Vaccine (2)
               Rubella (German measles) Vaccine (1) 
               Mumps Vaccine (1)
               Hepatitis B Vaccine (3)
               Varivax (Chickenpox) Vaccine (1)
    III.     Certificate of Health (report of a physical examination done by physician after (9/1/14) 
    IV.    Proof of Residence: 
            Parent(s) or guardian(s) must submit at least two forms that they are borough residents.  Accepted forms of residence include but not limited 
              Current tax bill or receipt
              Current mortgage statement         
              Property deed 
              Contract to purchase
              Current lease or rental agreement
                Current utility bill with your name and address on it, (Phone, water, electric, or PSE&G)
             **If living with a resident in South River who is a home owner or renter you must provide the following as proof of residence.
             * A notarized letter stating that you and your child(ren) reside in their home with them.
             * Proof of ownership of their home (#1-3 above) or a current lease/rental agreement.
             * Current utility bill with your name and address on it (Accepted forms are phone, water, electric or PSE&G).
    Comments (-1)
  • Comments (-1)
  • Click to View HIB Report Card
    Comments (-1)
  •                             welcome back
    Comments (-1)
  • Bear with Pencil
    Comments (-1)